Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome Back: ME!

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I updated by blog, but I finally feel comfortable writing again. Things have been a bit crazy, both at home and here at work and frankly, I lost the ambition to write. I know that there are a few of you that read this and really enjoy reading what I write, so I am going to try and be a bit more dilligent about writing again.

HINT: posting comments really makes me happy and is evidence that someone is really reading this and would encourage me to continue writing. I love feedback, call it ego if you like.

Anyway, I'm back and will try to post once or twice a day, as long as I have ideas filling my thick skull.

1 comment:

Renee said...

It's about time!

Likewise, keep an eye on my blog. It's a big different now than before...more about what's going on with me day to day. I personally suggest using the RSS feed elements blogspot provides so you can see updates as they happen from your favorite sources...that's how I keep track of yours!

http://srknipe.blogspot.com/