Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Poll: Favorite Movies

After posting my comments about the movie Juno I finally came up with a new poll question: what is your favorite type of movie?

I like all kinds of movies but don't watch enough of them to be a real expert. Maybe if the poll shows up something consistent I will check out more of that type of movie and post my opinions on it here. Then everyone can jump on here and slam me for my baseless drivel. :)

Fact is, I love hearing from everyone, so thanks for the feedback, the poll answers, the emails and everything else.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Despite all my big talk, you know full well I'm a horror movie nut, and will forgive all sorts of bad filmatism if it has even a shred of originality or a few cool setpieces. I have a fairly active imagination, as you well know, and so I'm drawn to other imaginary efforts. But standard fantasy fare always seems too slight for me...I gravitate towards the darker, heavier, and yes, often morbid themes.

Which is a really pretentious way of saying I likes me some blood and goo.